Day 1: On arrival in Visby, you walk 300 metres to Gotland’s bicycle rentals in the inner harbour where the class pick-up the bicycles. The bicycle rental staff take care of the luggage and transport it to the accommodation in Gustavsvik. When everyone has received their bike, the class goes on a 10-15 minute bike ride along the sea to Visby Gustavsvik. On arrival, the staff will hand out keys and show you the way to your accommodation. Once everyone has settled in, dinner is served in the restaurant.
Day 2: In the morning, you find the breakfast in the fridge of the accommodation. After breakfast, you can devote the day to the activities of your choice. We recommend you take a snack with you. In the evening, dinner is served in the restaurant.
Day 3: In the morning, you find the breakfast is in the fridge of the accommodation. After breakfast, you clean your accommodation and then check out latest 11.00. The staff will transport your luggage to the bicycle rental. Then you cycle to Visby and returning the bicycles to Gotland’s bicycle rental. The luggage picks up in connection with the return of the rental bikes. The rest of the day is free for your own activities before you travel home with the afternoon ferry to Nynäshamn or Oskarshamn.
Good to know
- The school trip package is valid for up to 9th grade
- Spring school trips 10/4-18/6.
- Autumn school trips 21/8-24/9.
- Accommodation in cottage or apartments with self-catering
(bring bed linen and towel with you).
- You must clean your accommodation before you leave.
Cleaning is not included in the price
- Package School trip from 1,290 SEK/pers. /
Camp trip from 790 SEK/pers.
- Ferry trip from 704 SEK/adult and 240 SEK/children.
(The price varies according to the ferry for departure)
- Extra night school trip 540 SEK/pers. / camp trip 340 SEK/pers.
Subject for price change.